We don’t really do too much for St. Patrick’s Day in our house, aside from eating all the Irish soda bread, but my girls love making leprechaun traps. I usually give them each a cardboard box, the “make things” bin, which is a bin full of craft scraps, and let them go to town.
This year I thought it might be cute to create some signs and pennants to make their traps a little fancier and our house a little more festive. I let them help pick out color schemes and choose what they wanted the signs to say. They absolutely loved it. We hope you do too!
St Patrick’s Day Printables
Here are 2 leprechaun trap kits, 7 pennants and banners pages, and 2 frameable prints I created for St. Patrick’s Day, including:
- Primary Colors Leprechaun Trap Kit
- Pastel Leprechaun Trap Kit
- Green Lucky Pennant
- Pink Lucky Pennant and Pastel Banner
- Green Magical Pennant and Banners
- Pink Magical Pennant and Pastel Banner
- Primary Colors Magical Pennant
- Green Lucky Charm Pennant and Banner
- Pink Lucky Charm Pennant and Banner
- Pink Heart of Gold Printable Art
- Green Heart of Gold Printable Art
Click the button below to download your free St. Patrick’s Day Pennants, Banners and Leprechaun Trap Kits Printables.
Click the button below to download your free St. Patrick’s Day Frameable Prints.