“Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” -Dalai Lama
I believe in spreading kindness 365 days a year but in celebration of Random Act of Kindness Day I have created these free printables for everyone to spread a little extra kindness. My daughters and I have also created a list of 10 ways everyone can show random acts of kindness to friends, family and their community.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Leave a snack and/or thank you card for the mail carrier.
- Write a thank you note to your teacher.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Say hi to someone new.
- Leave a kind note for someone to find.
- Bring a treat and/or thank you note to your bus driver.
- Help someone.
- Smile at a stranger.
To download your Random Acts of Kindness Day printable, click the button below.